Engro Milk Automation Network (EMAN) Pakistan first Milk Tracking Automation solution
Under the previous manual supply chain system at Engro Foods, information about milk procurement used to reach the urban centers after a lead time of 7-8 days. The manual nature of recording also had strong chances of pilferages, thereby increasing the possibilities of losses for Engro Foods.
In 2008, Access Group partnered with EFL to develop a milk procurement solution called Engro Milk Automation Network (EMAN), that changed the dynamics of milk tracking completely. The solution led to Access group receiving innovation awards like P@sha ICT award and Asia Pacific ICT Merit Award
- Unique Card Based Solution
- Timely access to information about Milk Inventory
- All supply chain units have cards to record transactions on POS terminal
- Covers more than 1,000 Milk Collection Centers, with 10,000+ registered suppliers
- Real time inventory information